The Church in the Community
The church plays an active role in the local community. Besides worship facilities, a weekly fellowship and bible study meeting, house group and a caring ministry the church supports a wide variety of other activities.
- Tuesday 9-30am and Friday 9-30am THE BUNKER drop in for teas coffee and a chat.
- Tuesday 12-00pm OPEN DOOR where you can gather for a simple lunch(12.30pm) and chat.
- At 2-30pm There is The Tuesday Fellowship (Bible study or a speaker).
- The Church provides a caring ministry to both its members and students who worship with us, including inviting students from Home & Overseas into our homes for meals and acting as local families.
- Outreach has a full Boy's Brigade Company.
In addition our premises are home to many other activities :-
- E.M.Jay School of Dancing.
- Red Stag Morris Group.
- Flower of Justice (Ex Aster House) meet on our Premises
- Swaythling Frontline Debt & Asvice (Mon & Wed 10.30am to 3.30pm)
- Basics Bank on premises Thursday 10am to 3pm
[When we meet] |
What we do
[Where we are] |
[Our History] |